SeabuckWonders Ultimate Hair, Skin, and Nails: Did it Work?
Any denizen of Instagram probably sees at least one post of their favorite influencer holding a bottle of vitamins or supplements while scrolling through their feed.
They talk about miraculous results such their hair getting stronger or their skin glowing followed by “#ad” which leads us to question—do they really work?
I recently received a bottle of Seabuck Wonders’ Ultimate Hair, Skin and Nails which is pretty exciting because I’ve never taken dietary supplements for my hair and nails even though my hair is split-end central and my nails are brittle.
This is what I liked:
· They were softgels, which made them easy to swallow. No pill cutter needed here!
· Only 2 needed a day, with or without food. They didn’t upset my stomach at all.
· Vegan, gluten, non-GMO and 100% natural. No funny business.
What’s different about Seabuck Wonders is that they use Sea Buckthorn berries (hence the company name) which is full of awesome vitamins and antioxidants. Earning the reputation as the “Miracle Berry”, they have Omega-7 fatty acid and 10 times more vitamin C than oranges.
Don’t worry, even though these miracle berries are harvested from the Tibetan mountain region, these supplements are USDA-certified.
Here are the results:
· Nails: My nails are a bit stronger! My nails normally grow very quickly like tall grass, but I noticed they broke a little less than before.
· Hair: My hair also grew out a bit faster! Which I totally wasn’t expecting so now I’ll need to touch up my roots. However, there are also less dead-ends now, which I am totally thrilled about.
· Skin: Sadly I didn’t notice any difference on this front.
My thoughts? I’d definitely recommend giving these supplements a try! They delivered on their promise on improving the health of hair, nails and (possibly) skin. I’ve seen really raving reviews online and while I had them on my counter, someone actually asked me how they worked because she had also heard good things!